Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Arianna wants you to know


Fingers taste yummy, especially when they're your own. Not only can I grab things with my little monkey toes, I can reach out and hold my soft animal books in my very own hands now and I especially love to run my fingers through my puppy Kimo's curly white fur. I'm also holding my head up high for the few minutes I can bear of tummy time - you see I'm much too interested in sitting forward to see the world pass - than to struggle to move around on my belly. But I can assure you all that will change as soon as I can figure out how to get my knees under me long enough to crawl. I like to smile at everyone but my big old belly laughs are reserved only for Mikayla - she cracks me up. I have a special wiggle dance I like to do when I'm super excited and I'm practicing singing for my new show I plan on debuting soon. I do have a cute voice! Mom says she'll film it and post it as soon as I have it perfected. Doesn't she know I'm perfect already??? Hugs and bubble kisses to everyone ~ Arianna xo



No comments:

Post a Comment