Saturday, October 10, 2009

I double dog dare you to join No Impact Guy and me


Okay, there's this guy, Colin Beavan, aka "No Impact Guy" who is one of my newest hero's. Basically this guy decided to "stop talking and start doing" when it came to reducing his carbon imprint on this planet and undertook the ultimate task of going green with what most of us would think was a nearly impossible feat in the belly of New York City. He did this for a year and he survived - and thrived - with a wife and small child in tow! Now he is organizing a "No Impact Challenge" on October 18th and I want you to join me in participating for just one week. You have to visit his site to get spun up on everything: http://noimpactman.typepad.com/

Once you accept the challenge, email me to let me know you are in. Its gonna be the best thing you do all year - I'm sure of it! To quote Stevie Nicks - "If not for me, do it for yourself."

I triple doggie dare you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment