Friday, October 16, 2009

Doing more, leaving less behind


Listen up people, there are only three more days to join in on one the biggest “green movement” collaborations all year. Now I know most of you already do things to make a difference but what I’m asking from you for JUST ONE WEEK is to DO MORE! Not one of you chicken shits have accepted my triple doggie dare challenge to date and my patience has just run out! Someone, anyone, just sign up and give it a try. And if you just can’t do it, then pass this on to someone you think might. Once you sign up you will be directed to a social network that allows you to join others in the places you come from. You can find me under the “Worldwide” and “Hawaii” group. The only time is now so hurry up!!! http://noimpactman.typepad.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment