Tuesday, October 27, 2009

BIG NEWS - Tara & Gary are engaged!




Yes its true...I have been waiting until I knew for sure that Tara and Gary made the first announcements but I can not contain myself anymore...this is one of those mom moments that are so hard to describe. How to find words to portray the sublime happiness you feel for your own child's delight and joy is pretty much impossible. You feel the emotions like they are your own, and yet you want every second of celebration and excitement to be theirs. These two are both phenomenal individuals in their own right and when they come together they are the blending of something really very special. The kind of people you want to hang out with, share a cold drink and a good laugh. The kind of people you can depend on when the road gets tough and who you want to call on to enjoy it when its all right. They share many of the same solid qualities you want to know exist in this life, and I'm sure that these similarities are what first drew them to one another. I know it is this force that pulled them in, that will hold them tight, through their amazing journey of love and lifetime of adventure. CONGRATULATIONS TARA AND GARY - blessings for an abundance of happiness and bliss in every life experience you share. I love you!!

4 comments:

  1. I, too, am ecstatic that this wonderful couple have met and will spend their lives together. Tony and I could not be happier for them. May their joy now last forever. Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. mom- what a wonderful post that is.. my only concern is your choice of photos to display this wonderful news... I'm sure you have the one of us in front of the fountain... instead of those two funky pics! :) love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahah tar that would be a kelly-lynn comment to me also about moms choice of pics haahah love you all i am so happy i can comment

    ReplyDelete