Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day Gifts

Not only do I get the most beautiful girls as daughters, but the most thoughtful too.  My sweet Tara Bella surprised me with this compilation of my happiest moments - being with the loves of my life!  Mikayla surprised me with a handmade card and grape flavored Lik' a Stick candy, and Arianna gave me a big wet drooly kiss along with her biggest and bestist four-toothed grin.

Of all the things I've ever accomplished, being a mom is my greatest achievement and most rewarding life's work.  Thank you Tara, Ryan, Mikayla and Arianna for making me the happiest Mom on earth.  I love you guys! xoxo

3 comments:

  1. LOOOOOOOVE THIS. That tara is one magical being.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! so glad you posted this! i love you momma angel! can't wait to see you in about one month! ahhh!!! love you to the moon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Pics...Loved them...LUV U GUYS 2
    Jennie is now JAY JAY ;O)

    ReplyDelete