Thursday, February 4, 2010

I've been hibernating I think

I don't know why, but the last few weeks I just haven't had the energy to do much of anything outside of day to day living, and it dawned on me today that the weather had turned cold and I must have gone into some sort of mini hibernation.  I finally got out of Nicosia today. Took a nice long walk along the beach and let the sun melt away the winter blues. Granted, it is not as cold as what NY and much of Europe is experiencing right now, but it is certainly not warm, and its definitely not summer.  I also went into my pictures tonight for some further inspiration of the beauty that surrounds me and found this scene from the top of St. Hillarion Castle.  I hope you enjoy the eye candy as much as I do.  Time to snap out of it and get all my latest pictures uploaded and get back in the game now!

No comments:

Post a Comment